
Maz Jobrani
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 26 February 1972 · Tehran, Iran
Maziyar "Maz" Jobrani (born February 26, 1972) is an Iranian-American comedian and actor who is part of the "Axis of Evil" comedy group. The group appeared on a comedy special on Comedy Central. Jobrani has also appeared in numerous films, television shows, including Better Off Ted, on radio, and in comedy clubs. His filmography includes roles in The Interpreter, Friday After Next, Dragonfly, and Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero. He appears as a regular character on the 2017 CBS sitcom Superior Donuts. He is also currently a board member of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC).
Known for
Acting 37
- 2026Come What May
- 2025A Tooth Fairy Tale as Orum (voice)
- 2024The Last King as Shahriar
- 2023The Devil Comes to Kansas City as The Politico
- 2023Maz Jobrani: The Birds & The Bees as Himself
- 2021Too Soon: Comedy After 9/11 as Self
- 2021Maz Jobrani: Pandemic Warrior as Himself
- 2018A Simple Wedding as Uncle Saman
- 2018Back To School Just For Laughs as Self
- 2017Maz Jobrani: Immigrant as Himself
- 2017The Female Brain as Doctor
- 2017Everybody Has an Andy Dick Story as Self
- 2016Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero as Jimmy Vestvood
- 2015Maz Jobrani: I'm Not a Terrorist But I've Played One on TV as Himself
- 2015Descendants as Jafar
- 2015NOWRUZ: Lost & Found as Self
- 2014Shirin in Love as Mike
- 2013Paradise as Vegas Driver
- 2013Valentino's Ghost as Self
- 2013Maz Jobrani: I Come in Peace as Himself
- 2012Reza Hassani Goes to the Mall as Reza
- 2011Kadaffi Goes Hollywood as Kaddafi
- 2011Pauly Shore's Vegas is My Oyster as Self
- 2011Just Like Us as Self
- 2011David
- 2009Maz Jobrani: Brown and Friendly as Himself
- 2007The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour as Self
- 2006Moonpie as Eduardo
- 2005The Interpreter as Mo
- 2005Grey's Anatomy as Dakhir Hamed · 1 episode
- 200413 Going on 30 as Glenn
- 2003Mind Games as Wolf, Jill's Lawyer
- 2002Friday After Next as Moly
- 2002Bug as Doctor
- 2002Maryam as Reza
- 2002The President's Man: A Line in the Sand as Ali Faisal
- 2001The Medicine Show as Dr. Michel
Production 2
- 2023Maz Jobrani: The Birds & The Bees · executive producer
- 2016Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero · producer
Directing 4
- 2023Maz Jobrani: The Birds & The Bees · director
- 2017Maz Jobrani: Immigrant · director
- 2015Maz Jobrani: I'm Not a Terrorist But I've Played One on TV · director
- 2013Maz Jobrani: I Come in Peace · director
Writing 8
- 2023Maz Jobrani: The Birds & The Bees · writer
- 2021Maz Jobrani: Pandemic Warrior · writer
- 2017Maz Jobrani: Immigrant · writer
- 2016Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero · writer
- 2015Maz Jobrani: I'm Not a Terrorist But I've Played One on TV · writer
- 2013Maz Jobrani: I Come in Peace · writer
- 2009Maz Jobrani: Brown and Friendly · writer
- 2007The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour · writer




