
Maylo McCaslin
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 15 January 1962 · Huntington Beach, California, USA
Known for
Acting 13
- 2005The Public Life of Sissy Pike: New Girl in Town as Lisa Pike
- 2004Bibleman: Divided We Fall as U.N.I.C.E.
- 2003Bibleman: A Light in the Darkness as U.N.I.C.E.
- 2002Bibleman: Jesus Our Savior as U.N.I.C.E. / L.U.C.I.
- 2001Bibleman: Conquering the Wrath of Rage as U.N.I.C.E. / L.U.C.I.
- 2001Bibleman: Lead Us Not Into Temptation as U.N.I.C.E. / L.U.C.I.
- 2001Bibleman: Breaking The Bonds of Disobedience as U.N.I.C.E. / L.U.C.I.
- 2000Bibleman: Shattering The Prince Of Pride as U.N.I.C.E. / L.U.C.I.
- 1999Bibleman: The Incredible Force of Joy as U.N.I.C.E. (voice)
- 1999Bibleman: The Fiendish Works of Dr. Fear as U.N.I.C.E.
- 1998Bibleman: Defeating the Shadow of Doubt as U.N.I.C.E.
- 1996Bibleman: Silencing the Gossip Queen as The Gossip Queen
- 1982Superstition as Sheryl Leahy





