
Michael Franti
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 21 April 1967 · Oakland, California, USA
Michael Franti is an American rapper, musician, poet, activist, documentarian, and singer-songwriter. Michael Franti is known for having participated in many musical projects, including the Beatnigs and the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy.
Known for
Sound 3
- 2023Champions · original music composer
- 2018Stay Human · musician
- 1998Always Outnumbered · music
Acting 12
- 2021Scattered People as himself
- 2018Stay Human as Himself
- 2012Yoga Is: A Transformational Journey as Himself
- 2012Bad Brains: A Band in DC as Self
- 2006Coachella as Self - Spearhead
- 2005The Reality of Bob Burnquist as Self
- 2005I Know I’m Not Alone
- 20045 Sides of a Coin as Himself
- 2003Go Further as Self
- 2001Money for Nothing: Behind the Business of Pop Music as Self
- 2000This Is What Democracy Looks Like as Narrator (voice)
- 1985Ewoks: The Battle for Endor as Marauder
Directing 2
- 2018Stay Human · director
- 2005I Know I’m Not Alone · director
Production 1
- 2005I Know I’m Not Alone · producer


