
Doug Spearman
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 3 September 1962 · Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Known for
Acting 14
- 2025Noah's Arc: The Movie as Chance Counter
- 2023The Burial as Richard Mayfield
- 2023We Have a Ghost as H&R Block Client
- 2020Noah's Arc: The 'Rona Chronicles
- 2018Trouble Is My Business as Officer Matthews
- 2018Forbidden
- 2016Halfway to Zen as Doctor Gordon
- 2014The Shoot as Dave
- 2012Any Day Now as Johnny Boy
- 2008Noah's Arc: Jumping the Broom as Chance
- 2007Semper Fi: One Marine's Journey as Himself
- 2003Cradle 2 the Grave as African Buyer
- 2001Odessa or Bust as Agent
- —Noah's Arc as Chance Counter
Writing 2
- 2019From Zero to I Love You · writer
- 2013Hot Guys with Guns · writer
Directing 2
- 2019From Zero to I Love You · director
- 2013Hot Guys with Guns · director
Production 1
- 2019From Zero to I Love You · executive producer





