Claes Oldenburg
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 28 January 1929 · Stockholm, Sweden
Known for
Writing 2
- 2023All Kinds of Love · writer
- 1963Scarface and Aphrodite · story
Acting 20
- 2011Manhattan Mouse Museum as Himself
- 2006Who Gets to Call It Art? as Self (archive footage)
- 1995Ein Schlips steht Kopf as Self
- 1975Claes Oldenburg: The Formative Years
- 1975Hannah's Haircut
- 1975Roy Lichtenstein as Self
- 1971The Great Ice-Cream Robbery
- 1970Sort of a Commercial for an Icebag as Himself
- 1969Heads as Self
- 1967Poem Posters as Self
- 1967Art of the Sixties
- 1967Grimace
- 1964Tarzan and Jane Regained... Sort of
- 1963Nekropolis II
- 1963Nekropolis I
- 1963Scarface and Aphrodite
- 1963Voyages II
- 1963Voyages I
- 1962Pat's Birthday
- 1961Fotodeath
Directing 1
- 1974Birth of the Flag I & II · director
Camera 1
- 1971The Great Ice-Cream Robbery · camera operator




