
John Torres
- Known for
- Directing
Known for
Directing 21
- 2026The Remotes · director
- 2026Salat · director
- 2026Ruption 1 2 3 · director
- 2026Hai, They Recycle Heartbreaks in Tokyo so Nothing's Wasted · director
- 2026Trees Wearing Our Clothes When We 're Not Looking · director
- 2026Silent Film · director
- 2023Room in a Crowd · director
- 2019We Still Have to Close Our Eyes · director
- 2017After Nonoy Estarte, a certain Orpheus, and those flowers in Dahilayan that accompanied this other sense they told me about · director
- 2016People Power Bombshell: The Diary of Vietnam Rose · director
- 2013Lukas the Strange · director
- 2012Study on Lukas in Lukas the Strange · director
- 2011Mapang-Akit · director
- 2011Muse · director
- 2011Very Specific Things at Night · director
- 2011Silent Film · director
- 2010We Don't Care About Democracy. This Is What We Want: Love, Hope and Its Many Faces · director
- 2010Refrains Happen Like Revolutions in a Song · director
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · director
- 2006Todo Todo Teros · director
- 2004Tawidgutom · director
Production 9
- 2026The Remotes · producer
- 2025Tomorrow, To Feel · co-producer
- 2021Age of Blight · producer
- 2019Nervous Translation · producer
- 2014Shotgun Tuding · producer
- 2011Big Boy · producer
- 2010Refrains Happen Like Revolutions in a Song · producer
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · producer
- 2006Todo Todo Teros · producer
Writing 9
- 2026The Remotes · writer
- 2025Q.I.A. · script consultant
- 2024What Did the Sky Tell You, Celso? · script consultant
- 2024Taking my Time to Dance · creative producer
- 2023Si Toto Mart · script consultant
- 2013Lukas the Strange · screenplay
- 2010Refrains Happen Like Revolutions in a Song · screenplay
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · writer
- 2006Todo Todo Teros · writer
Acting 5
- 2026Hai, They Recycle Heartbreaks in Tokyo so Nothing's Wasted
- 2015Salvage
- 2012The Great Cinema Party
- 2010Philippine New Wave: This Is Not a Film Movement as Himself
- 2006Todo Todo Teros as Narrator / Himself
Editing 6
- 2021Age of Blight · editor
- 2019Nervous Translation · editor
- 2018Dog Days · editor
- 2013Lukas the Strange · editor
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · editor
- 2006Todo Todo Teros · editor
crew 7
- 2019For My Alien Friend · creative consultant
- 2017Haunted: A Last Visit to the Red House · creative consultant
- 2011Mapang-Akit · cinematography
- 2011Breather · cinematography
- 2010Refrains Happen Like Revolutions in a Song · cinematography
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · cinematography
- 2006Todo Todo Teros · cinematography
art 2
- 2019Itsy Bitsy · production design
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · art direction
lighting 2
- 2019Tristan und Isolde · lighting design
- 2017The Rachels · electrician
Camera 2
- 2011Húdas Húdas · director of photography
- 2008Sewer · director of photography
Sound 1
- 2008Years When I Was a Child Outside · sound designer


