
Guy Amram
- Known for
- Acting
Known for
Acting 25
- 2026Infinitesimal
- 2023Serial Driver as Balèze irlandais
- 2021Inconnu au bataillon as Caporal
- 2020Etats d’arme
- 2018Krank as Isaac Conrade
- 2017R.A.I.D. Special Unit as Garde Du Corps
- 2015Brotherhood as Léo
- 2014Que justice soit nôtre as Daniel Lavalier
- 2014La dernière nuit
- 2013Tour de Force as Barman
- 2012What the Day Owes the Night
- 2012Would I Lie to You? 3 as René les yeux bleus
- 2011Block 66 as Hagen
- 2010Un bébé pour mes 40 ans as Laurent
- 2009District 13: Ultimatum as Le chef commando GIGN
- 2008Le Gendre idéal as Agent de police
- 2004La Société
- 2003Payoff as Rocco
- 2001Pretty Things as Fred
- 1999L'Âme sœur as Thug
- 1998For Sale as Client dans la rue des prostituées
- 1998Pleasure (And Its Little Inconveniences) as Max Schreck
- 1998Grève party as Délégué 5
- 1997Would I Lie to You?
- 1996Salut cousin !





