
Jared Rushton
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 3 March 1974 · Provo, Utah, USA
Jared Michael Rushton (born March 3, 1974) is an American former actor who is best known for his roles in several films from the late 1980s, including Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Big, and Overboard. He has been nominated for two Saturn Awards and two Young Artist Awards, and is also known for his roles in Pet Sematary Two and as Chip on the sitcom Roseanne. Rushton also starred in A Cry in the Wild. Description above from the Wikipedia article Jared Rushton, licensed under CC-BY-SA, full list of contributors on Wikipedia.
Known for
Acting 10
- 1994The Yarn Princess as Peter Thomas
- 1993Other Mothers as Alex Raymond
- 1992Pet Sematary II as Clyde Parker
- 1990A Cry in the Wild as Brian
- 1989Honey, I Shrunk the Kids as Ronald Thompson
- 1989The Making of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids as Self - Ron Thompson
- 1988Big as Billy
- 1988Lady in White as Donald
- 1987Overboard as Charlie Proffitt
- 1987Top Kids as Peter





