
Shaila Alvarez
- Known for
- Acting
I am a full time actress based in London. I am originally from Spain, but I have Indian features from my mother's side. I have been working as a full time actress for the last 5 years; on TV, film and commercials. In 2016 I was nominated as best actress for the role of Matilde in the play "The Clean House", which was a great honour. Lately I have been cast for different roles in Gangs of London by Sky Atlantic and Peaky Blinders for the BBC and Netflix.
Known for
Acting 7
- 2023Love Without Walls as Maria the Chambermaid
- 2022The Lockdown Hauntings as Irena
- 2019Pagan Warrior as Queen Silvia
- 2019Scarecrow's Revenge as Noomi
- 2019The Viking War as Loki
- 2019Mummy Reborn as Kylie
- 2018Dragonfiles Only Live for 24 Hours as Khadija Zahir
crew 1
- 2019Badla · stunt coordinator





