
Thou Reyes
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 28 March 1985
Thou Reyes (born Joseph Kollins Reyes on March 28, 1985) is a Filipino actor and model. He began his career in the entertainment industry as a child actor in the 1990s on the popular youth show Ang TV before building a prolific career across Philippine television and film. Reyes gained broad popularity for his scene-stealing supporting performances in major television series, including I Love Betty La Fea (2008), Imortal (2010), Pangako Sa 'Yo (2015), On the Wings of Love (2015), and First Yaya (2021). In cinema, he received critical acclaim and won the Metro Manila Film Festival New Wave Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Toto (2015). His other prominent film credits include I'm Drunk, I Love You (2017), Loving in Tandem (2017), and The Girl in the Orange Dress (2018).
Known for
Acting 26
- 2023Kunwari Mahal Kita
- 2021Momshies! Your Soul is Mine
- 2018We Will Not Die Tonight
- 2018Sin Island
- 2017Barbi D’ Wonder Beki as J.Blow
- 2017Loving in Tandem as Jordan
- 2017Luck at First $ight
- 2017I'm Drunk, I Love You as Mark
- 2016I America
- 2015Toto
- 2015Crazy Beautiful You as Dencio
- 2013When the Love is Gone as Petra
- 2013Call Center Girl as Call Center Trainer 3
- 2013Dance of the Steel Bars as Dong
- 2012Sisterakas as Tanny
- 2012One More Try as Jacq's Officemate
- 2012Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako as Batoktok
- 2011Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! as Dr. Reyes
- 2010Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last na 'To!) as Snow White
- 2010Babe, I Love You as Bembem
- 2009The Only Family as Andrew E. Sicat
- 1998Mystrio as Joseph
- 1998Black Nuisance as Impeng Negro
- 1997Vulcan as Pedring's Friend
- 1997Super Ranger Kids as Tom / Super Ranger 'Green Dragon'
- 1996Cedie as Eric





