
Marija Karan
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 29 April 1982 · Belgrade, Serbia
Marija Karan (Serbian Cyrillic: Марија Каран; born 29 April 1982) is a Serbian actress. She had her film debut in Kad porastem biću Kengur and appeared after this in Jesen stiže, dunjo moja. She was born in Belgrade. In 2007, Karan appeared alongside Nikola Kojo and Bogdan Diklić in the Serbian thriller Četvrti čovek (The fourth Man) by Dejan Zečević and alongside Branko Tomović in the British Drama Taximan by Henrik Norrthon. Marija Karan was also introduced in a FOX TV Series called Odd Mom Out. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Known for
Acting 12
- 2026Sanctuary as Valeria
- 2011Assassination Games as October
- 2011The Rite as Sandra
- 2010Dark Relic as Safa
- 2010Yearning for Karim as Ivana
- 2009Technotise: Edit and I as Broni (voice)
- 2007The Recollection Thief
- 2007The Fourth Man as Teodora
- 2006Seven and a Half as Koviljka
- 2004Goose Feather as Marija Stanimirović
- 2004When I Grow Up, I'll Be a Kangaroo as Iris
- 2004Free Fall as Bivša devojka





