
Leslie Easterbrook
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 29 July 1948 · Los Angeles, California, USA
Easterbrook was born in Los Angeles. She was adopted when she was nine months old; her adoptive parents, Carl and Helen Easterbrook, raised her in Arcadia, Nebraska. She attended and graduated from Kearney High School and Stephens College. Her father was a music professor and her mother was an English teacher at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Easterbrook appeared in about a dozen feature films and over 300 television episodes. One of her earlier successes was in 1980 as Rhonda Lee beginning with season six of Laverne & Shirley. The role of Rhonda was part of the show's change of locale from Milwaukee to Hollywood. Easterbrook performed as Debbie Callahan in the Police Academy film series. Easterbrook told author Paul Stenning, "The funny thing is, that's not me at all. I'd never played tough. I'd played all kinds of things, but I'd never played someone who's intimidating or someone that was aggressive sexually. I was of a size that I never played the girl who got the guy. I wondered how I could do it. But I did. I went for the audition and I scared the producer and the director and then they backed up in their chairs and I went 'Oh no, now I really blew it. I scared them'. So I left the audition upset. I didn't get to read the script until I got the part. I thought it was outrageous and so funny." Easterbrook appeared in Murder, She Wrote, Diagnosis: Murder, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Baywatch, Matlock, Hunter, and The Dukes of Hazzard. In 2005, she replaced Karen Black as Mother Firefly in Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects, the sequel to the 2003 horror film, House of 1000 Corpses. In 2007, she played security guard Patty Frost in Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween. In 2008, she played as Betty in the thriller/horror film House. In 2010, she starred in The Afflicted. She also appeared on Ryan's Hope as Devlin Kowalski. Her voice work has been featured in several projects, including Batman: The Animated Series and Superman: The Animated Series. She sang the National Anthem at Super Bowl XVII which landed her starring roles in musicals on Broadway and throughout the country; she recorded a song for the soundtrack of Police Academy: Mission to Moscow. Easterbrook made a video, Real Beginner's Guide to the Shotgun Sports, the first in a series designed to encourage and prepare nonshooters for their first shooting experience. Easterbrook serves on the board of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, and supports a number of children's charities. Easterbrook is a National Rifle Association member and has served on the board of directors of the California Rifle and Pistol Association. Easterbrook is married to M*A*S*H writer Dan Wilcox. She was previously married to fellow actor Victor Holchak.
Known for
Acting 59
- 2026Witches Playground as Miranda
- 2026Stuck! as Mom
- 2021The Wedding Pact 2: The Baby Pact as Donna Carter
- 2021Body of the Mined as Morla
- 2020Beast Mode as Zelda Zine
- 2020Voices as Samantha
- 2018A Christmas Arrangement as Dorothy Cromwell-Eastland
- 2018Intensive Care as Claire
- 2018Abnormal Attraction as Madam Hildie
- 2017The Neighborhood as Annabella
- 2017Charlotte as Martha (segment "Howl of a Good Time")
- 2017Monster X
- 2016Sugar Skull Girls as Azreal
- 2016Greater as Barbara
- 2016Terror Birds as Dr. Slater
- 2015Howl of a Good Time as Martha
- 2015Daddy as Mrs. McCormack
- 2015Lavalantula as Doris
- 2015Rivers 9 as Martha
- 2014House of the Witchdoctor as Irene Van Hooten
- 2014Number Runner as Babette Schiller
- 2014The Wedding Pact as Donna Carter
- 2014NightLights as Gina
- 2013A Little Christmas Business as Linda Collier
- 2013Clubhouse as Patty Newman
- 2013Compound Fracture as Annabelle
- 2012Sorority Party Massacre as Stella Fawnskin
- 2012Find Me as Linda
- 2011The Afflicted as Maggie
- 2011Rift as Meagan Charms
- 2011Monsterpiece Theatre Volume 1 as Bessie
- 2009Black Water Transit as Bet Tannen
- 2008House as Betty
- 2007The Heartbreak Kid as Jodi's Mom
- 2007Retribution Road as Lana Gambol
- 2007Halloween as Patty Frost
- 2007Cartel, 1882 as Fame Longstreet
- 2007A Family Lost as Carol
- 2006A Dead Calling as Marge
- 2005The Devil's Rejects as Mother Firefly
- 2005Murder at the Presidio as Thelma 'Bunny' Atkins
- 2005Long Distance as Mrs. Freeman
- 2003Dismembered as Helen
- 2002The Moment After as Stephanie
- 2002The Biggest Fan as Police Officer
- 2001Maniacts as Matron Knull
- 2000Big Wind on Campus as Science Teacher
- 1998The Hunted as Lynn the Manager
- 1995Mr. Payback: An Interactive Movie as Diane Wyatt
- 1994Police Academy: Mission to Moscow as Callahan
- 1989Police Academy 6: City Under Siege as Callahan
- 1988Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach as Callahan
- 1988The Taking of Flight 847: The Uli Derickson Story as Audrey
- 1987Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol as Callahan
- 1986Police Academy 3: Back in Training as Lieutenant Callahan
- 1985Misfits of Science as Strickland's Secretary
- 1985Private Resort as Bobbie Sue
- 1984Police Academy as Sergeant Callahan
- 1980Just Tell Me What You Want as Hospital Nurse





