
Laoisa Sexton
- Known for
- Acting
Laoisa Sexton is an Irish Actress with French roots, she was brought up in Ireland and studied Drama in New York City. She has worked extensively in theatre in the USA, Off Broadway and internationally in UK and Ireland and appeared in Irish national soap Fair City and Red Rock for the BBC. She has written and performed in her own plays; the NY Times critics pick "For Love" which premiered OFF Broadway at the award winning The Irish Repertory Theatre, and toured Ireland, and the NY Times critic's pick "The Last Days of Cleopatra" which had a successful Off Broadway run and also toured Ireland with further productions in Canada, The Pigeon in The Taj Mahal also opened Off Broadway at the Irish Repertory Theatre.
Known for
Directing 3
- 2024I Can't Go On · director
- 2020The Lucky Man · director
- 2019I didn't... I wasn't... I amn't... · director
Writing 3
- 2024I Can't Go On · writer
- 2020The Lucky Man · writer
- 2019I didn't... I wasn't... I amn't... · writer
Acting 15
- 2024I Can't Go On as Pink Bunny
- 2022The Ulysses Project as Mary Driscoll/ Zoe Higgins/ Gertie MacDowell
- 2021In the Woods with a Dead Dog as Patsy
- 2020The Lucky Man as Ursula
- 2020Poster Boys as Sheila Mathews
- 2020An Unmade Bed as Dolly
- 2019I didn't... I wasn't... I amn't... as Bee
- 2018Bayonets, This Old Coast as The Black Widow
- 2017You are Beautiful as Angie
- 2016Burning Material as Joan Brady
- 2015Creativity Requires Courage as Cheshire
- 2009The Standard Man as Aina
- 2006The Doorman as Teen Girl in Lift
- 2005Right Now Ladies and Gents as Billy's Date/ Angel in Heaven
- 2003Ape as Girl (Voice)

