
Jon Michael Simpson
- Known for
- Acting
Jon Michael Simpson, an acclaimed filmmaker and actor, is based in Austin, Texas. During his time studying film at the University of Texas in 2014, he directed his first feature documentary, Hi I'm Blake. This remarkable film caught the attention of Warner Bros. Discovery, leading to its licensing and ultimately inspiring the creation of the Hi I'm ____ documentary anthology series, launched in conjunction with Chip and Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Network. With an impressive portfolio of eleven films, including The Get Together, which aired on Showtime, he has proven his prowess as a producer. Furthermore, Jon Michael has showcased his versatility by directing, producing, and acting in various films, commercials, and digital series, collaborating with notable entities such as Snapchat/NBC. Recently, Jon Michael took on the lead role in the highly anticipated Shudder Original film, Sorry About The Demon (2023). He also successfully completed production on MRC's Milli Vanilli documentary, "Girl You Know It's True," where he served as both Executive Producer and director. Currently, he continues to make waves as the Executive Producer and director of the Hi I'm ____ series, which is available on Discovery+ and HBO Max. His latest addition to this series is the captivating film, Hi I'm Travis Mills.
Known for
Production 8
- 2026Mistletoe · producer
- 2026Don't You Go Nowhere · producer
- 2023Milli Vanilli · co-producer
- 2022Hi I'm Blake · executive producer
- 2021The One You're With · producer
- 2020The Get Together · producer
- 2019A Perfect Host · producer
- 2019Apartment 413 · producer
Acting 9
- 2026Stages as Eager Guy
- 2025Shelby Oaks as Tarion
- 2022Scare Package II: Rad Chad’s Revenge as Mike Myers
- 2022Sorry About the Demon as Will
- 2021The One You're With as Neighborhood Craig
- 2021The Tiny Life of Butcher Duke as John
- 2019Scare Package as Mike Myers
- 2019A Perfect Host as Cory
- 2019Apartment 413 as Inspector
Directing 1
- 2022Hi I'm Blake · director
crew 1
- 2022Hi I'm Blake · cinematography
Editing 1
- 2022Hi I'm Blake · editor
Writing 1
- 2022Hi I'm Blake · writer




