
Brian Yang
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 28 October 1973 · Columbus, Ohio, USA
Brian Yang is a Chinese American film and television actor, dancer and producer.
Known for
Production 6
- 2023Shaky Shivers · producer
- 2022Dealing with Dad · producer
- 2020Sky Blossom · executive producer
- 2018Late Life: The Chien-Ming Wang Story · producer
- 2013Someone I Used to Know · producer
- 2009The People I've Slept With · executive producer
Acting 11
- 2021Fear of Rain as Dr. Yang
- 2019The Laundromat as Arresting Officer #1
- 2018The Neighborhood Nightmare as George Chung
- 2018The Rookie as Rex · 1 episode
- 2017The Last Two Lovers at the End of the World
- 2017The Jade Pendant as Sam Yuen
- 2014Step Up All In as Sweet Beaches Dancer
- 2013Someone I Used to Know as Luke Chen
- 2009The People I've Slept With as Jefferson's Friend
- 2009Chinatown Film Project as The Man with the Cigarette
- 2004Saving Face as Little Yu



