
Ray Park
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 23 August 1974 · Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Raymond Park is a British actor, stuntman and martial artist, best known for his playing the physical part of Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Toad in X-Men, Snake-Eyes in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and Edgar on Heroes.
Known for
Acting 31
- 2026King of Iron Fist Tournament as Yoshimitsu
- 2022Obi-Wan Kenobi - The Patterson Cut as Darth Maul
- 2018Solo: A Star Wars Story as Maul
- 2018Accident Man as Mac
- 2017Heroes Manufactured as Self (archive footage)
- 2015Star Wars: Greatest Moments as Self
- 2015Star Wars: Evolution of the Lightsaber Duel as Self
- 2014Jinn as Gabriel
- 2013G.I. Joe: Retaliation as Snake Eyes
- 2012Avarice as Nathan
- 2011No Rest for the Wicked: A Basil & Moebius Adventure as Basil Fox
- 2010Jedi Junkies as Self
- 2009The King of Fighters as Rugal
- 2009G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra as Snake Eyes
- 2009The Legend of Bruce Lee as Chuck Norris
- 2009Fanboys as THX Security Guard #2
- 2009Hellbinders as Max
- 2007What We Do Is Secret as Brendan Mullen
- 2006Slayer as Acrobatic Twins
- 2006Potheads: The Movie as Mr. D
- 2005Collectormania 7 as Self
- 2004The Story of Star Wars as Darth Maul (archive footage)
- 2003Evolution X - The Making of X-Men
- 2003X-Men: Premieres Around the World as Self
- 2002Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever as Agent A.J. Ross
- 2001The Beginning: The Making of Star Wars Episode I as Self
- 2000X-Men as Toad
- 2000X-Men: The Mutant Watch as Self - 'Toad'
- 2000Sleepy Hollow: Behind the Legend as Self
- 1999Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace as Darth Maul
- 1997Mortal Kombat: Annihilation as Raptor #3 / Tarkatan (Baraka) #2
crew 2
- 1999Sleepy Hollow · stunt double
- 1997Mortal Kombat: Annihilation · stunt double





