
Arthur Burghardt
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 27 August 1947 · New York City, New York, USA
Known for
Acting 24
- 2003Walt Disney's Fables - Vol.1 as Captain Pete (voice) (archive footage)
- 2001The Wild Thornberrys: The Origin of Donnie as Rhino / Monkey (voice)
- 2000Killjoy as Homeless Man
- 1997Star Kid as Cyborsuit (voice)
- 1997Conan as The Skull That Talks (voice)
- 1994Cosmic Slop as Justin Jasper (segment 'Space Traders')
- 1994Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: A Historical Perspective as Narrator
- 1994Nightfighters: The True Story Of The 332nd Fighter Group--The Tuskegee Airmen as Self - Narrator (voice)
- 1992Night Trap as Collins
- 1990The Prince and the Pauper as Captain Pete (Voice)
- 1990Robotix as Argus / Steth (voices)
- 1988Christmas in Tattertown as (voice)
- 1987G.I. Joe: The Movie as Destro / Iceberg (voice)
- 1986G.I. Joe: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! as Destro / Iceberg (voice)
- 1986The Transformers: The Movie as Devastator (voice)
- 1986GoBots: Battle of the Rock Lords as Turbo / Cop-Tur / Talc (voice)
- 1985The Pyramid of Darkness: The Further Adventures of G.I. Joe as Destro / Stalker (voice)
- 1985Playing with Fire as Harry
- 1985Big Foot And The Muscle Machines as Professor D. (voice)
- 1984Cabbage Patch Kids: First Christmas as Cabbage Jack / Gus (voice)
- 1984G.I. Joe: The Revenge of Cobra as Destro (voice)
- 1983G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero as Destro / Stalker (voice)
- 1978Siege as Officer Smith
- 1976Network as Great Ahmed Kahn





