Kid Congo Powers
- Known for
- Acting
Known for
Acting 21
- 2024Dear Diablo as Diablo
- 20221984 Home Movie: The Gun Club on the Road
- 2019Swans: Where Does a Body End? as Self
- 2017Scumbag as Johnny
- 2016What Is A Group?
- 2012Do You Love Me Like I Love You (Part 14: Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!)
- 2010Do You Love Me Like I Love You (Part 5: Tender Prey) as Self
- 2010Do You Love Me Like I Love You (Part 6: The Good Son) as Self
- 2009Do You Love Me Like I Love You (Part 4: Your Funeral... My Trial) as Self
- 2006Ghost on the Highway: A Portrait of Jeffrey Lee Pierce and The Gun Club as Interviewee, The Gun Club, The Cramps
- 2000Once & Future Queen
- 1997Blue Is Beautiful as Self
- 1997Don't Bring A Dog as Himself
- 1994Die Haut - Sweat as Self
- 1991Death By Unnatural Causes
- 1990The Road to God Knows Where as Self
- 1990Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: The Good Son as Self
- 1988Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Tender Prey as Self
- 1987Wings of Desire as Self
- 1987Kings of Independence
- 1981The Cramps: Live in New York
Sound 1
- 1991Death By Unnatural Causes · music




