
Enzo Cerusico
- Known for
- Acting
- Born
- 22 October 1937 · Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Died
- 1 July 1991
Known for
Acting 47
- 1984Neapolitan Boy in New York as Padre di Anna
- 1979Scusi, lei è normale? as Nicola Proietti/Nicolè
- 1979Seven Dangerous Women as Roberto Galíndez
- 1977Don't Push, I'll Charge When I'm Ready as Angelo Rossini
- 1976La lozana andaluza as Rampín
- 1976C'è una spia nel mio letto as Giovanni Sebastiano Bacchi
- 1976Occhio Alla Vedova!
- 1975Strip First, Then We Talk as Alberto Donati
- 1975Zorro as Joaquín, Don Diego's servant
- 1973No, the Case Is Happily Resolved as Fabio Santamaria
- 1973The Five Days as Romolo Marcelli
- 1972Magic Carpet as Renato Caruso
- 1972Master of Love as Romeo
- 1972Meo Patacca as Marco Pepe
- 1972The Dead Are Alive as Alberto
- 1972Even If I Wanted to Work, What Do I Do? as Girasole
- 1971Per amore o per forza
- 1970Invasion as Piero Nato
- 1969The Conspirators as uno dei carbonari
- 1968Faustina as Enea Troiani
- 1966Maigret at the Pigalle as Albert
- 1966Web of Violence
- 1966You'll See Me Returning as Lt. Saro Spampinato
- 1966The Battle of the Mods as Gru (uncredited)
- 1966Me, Me, Me... and the Others
- 1966Crazy World... Crazy People! as Marco
- 1964Extraconiugale
- 1964So In Love as Gualtiero
- 1964Blood and Black Lace as Gas Station Attendant
- 1964Una storia di notte as Matto
- 1963Hercules, Samson & Ulysses as Ulysses
- 1962Duel of Fire as gendarme
- 1962Cartouche as Un bandit
- 1961Romulus and Remus
- 1961Cronache del '22 as Fabrizio
- 1961Fists, Girls and Sailors as Raffaele Bottari
- 1961Pigeon Shoot as Pastore
- 1961Ghosts of Rome as L'uomo corteggiatore giovane
- 1960The Hunchback as Scheggia
- 1960Colossus and the Amazon Queen as Menandro
- 1960Siege of Syracuse as Giovane allievo (uncredited)
- 1960La Dolce Vita as Photographer
- 1957Guendalina as Postino
- 1952The Devil's Daughter
- 1952Times Gone By as il tamburino
- 1952Red Shirts - Anita Garibaldi as Figlio di Ciceruacchio
- 1951White Leprosy
Writing 2
- 1972Meo Patacca · writer
- 1972Even If I Wanted to Work, What Do I Do? · story





