Campbell Walker
- Known for
- Directing
Known for
Camera 4
- 2018Clear Sky · director of photography
- 2005Little Bits of Light · director of photography
- 2002.OFF. · director of photography
- 2000Shifter · director of photography
Acting 4
- 2012Pusher
- 2010Campbell Walker Is a Friend of Mine
- 2003I Think I'm Going as Drug dealer
- 2000Shifter as Slim
Directing 3
- 2005Little Bits of Light · director
- 2003Why Can't I Stop This Uncontrollable Dancing? · director
- 1999Uncomfortable Comfortable · director
Editing 4
- 2005Little Bits of Light · editor
- 2003Christmas · editor
- 2003Why Can't I Stop This Uncontrollable Dancing? · editor
- 1999Uncomfortable Comfortable · editor
Writing 3
- 2005Little Bits of Light · writer
- 2003Why Can't I Stop This Uncontrollable Dancing? · writer
- 1999Uncomfortable Comfortable · screenplay
Production 5
- 2003I Think I'm Going · producer
- 2003Why Can't I Stop This Uncontrollable Dancing? · producer
- 2002.OFF. · producer
- 2000Shifter · producer
- 1999Uncomfortable Comfortable · producer