

PG1h 36m2017
Toc Toc
“I have to watch it. I have to watch it. I have to watch it. I have to watch it.”
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch Toc Toc
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A group of patients meet at a prestigious psychologist's office. Apart from the day and time of the appointment, something else unites them all: all six suffer from OCD. But the plane bringing the doctor is unexpectedly delayed, which forces them to spend an endless wait until the doctor shows up. Will they be able to keep their manias, impulses, convulsions, obsessions and rituals at bay during the wait?
- Director
- Vicente Villanueva
- Writers
- Laurent Baffie, Vicente Villanueva
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- Spain
- Release date
- 1 September 2017
Ensemble
Cast

Alexandra Jiménez
Blanca

Paco León
Emilio

Rossy de Palma
Ana María

Oscar Martínez
Federico

Inma Cuevas
Tiffany

Adrián Lastra
Otto

Nuria Herrero
Lili

Ana Rujas
Natalia

Carolina Lapausa
Rocío
Iris Solís
Laboratory Birthday Girl

Paqui Horcajo
Laboratory Birthday Girl #1

Pepa Gracia
Laboratory Birthday Girl #2
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Toc Toc yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Toc Toc
No discussions about Toc Toc yet. Start the first one.