VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Promise poster

1h 55m1994

I Promise

Ich gelobe

Drama

5.4/10

TMDB rating · 8 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Promise

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Promise in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

In a small army base at the Eastern border of Austria a young recruit is trained to be a soldier to protect his country in case of war. He has to stay for 8 months and during this time he escapes in his own fantasy world...

Director
Wolfgang Murnberger
Writers
Wolfgang Murnberger
Language
German
Country
Austria
Release date
26 October 1994

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Promise yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Promise

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Promise yet. Start the first one.