VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I remember her now poster

1h 32m2007

I remember her now

Yo la recuerdo ahora

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I remember her now

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I remember her now in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Rafael (Dumont) is a desolate retiree who doesn't want to live anymore and who travels to Mendoza with the idea of committing suicide. He stays at a small-time hotel called Rex, and there he meets Gladis (Spelzini), a lonely woman who works as a maid and takes care of her blind brother. Both live a sad life, with many marks from their past, but little by little a relationship between them is emerging.

Director
Néstor Lescovich
Writers
Patricia Sánchez, Néstor Lescovich
Language
Spanish; Castilian
Country
Argentina
Release date
18 October 2007

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I remember her now yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I remember her now

Start a discussion

No discussions about I remember her now yet. Start the first one.