

Streaming guide
Where to watch While I Live
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
In 1922, young pianist and composer Olwen Trevelyan, troubled and sleepless over her inability to finish the final notes of her composition, falls to her death from the cliffs of Cornwall. 25 years on, Olwen has gained posthumous fame as a result of her tragic death and her haunting uncompleted composition 'The Dream of Olwen'. Her reclusive sister Julia (Sonia Dresdel), who has never come to terms with Olwen's death, becomes convinced that Olwen has returned when she meets an amnesiac woman who looks like her.
- Director
- John Harlow
- Writers
- John Harlow, Doreen Montgomery, Robert Bell
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 7 October 1947
Ensemble
Cast

Sonia Dresdel
Julia Trevelyan

Carol Raye
Sally Grant

Tom Walls
Nehemiah

Patricia Burke
Christine Sloan

Clifford Evans
Peter Sloan

John Warwick
George Grant

Audrey Fildes
Olwen Trevelyan

Ernest Butcher
Ambrose
Enid Hewitt
Ruth
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of While I Live yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about While I Live
No discussions about While I Live yet. Start the first one.


