VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Think I Thought poster

7m2008

I Think I Thought

Comedy

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Think I Thought

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Think I Thought in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Joe (Matthew Modine) is a thinker in a world that doesn't tolerate analytical thinking. His wife, boss, and friends threaten to divorce, fire, and abandon him if he doesn't stop thinking so much. Luckily, Joe discovers "Thinkers Anonymous" where he learns that "we need those special people from television news and especially our government to tell us how to think. They know what's best for us, and the world."

Director
Matthew Modine
Writers
Matthew Modine
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
25 April 2008

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Think I Thought yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Think I Thought

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Think I Thought yet. Start the first one.