

1h 31m1968
I, the Executioner
みな殺しの霊歌
CrimeDramaHorrorThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, the Executioner
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Police detectives investigate the link between a serial killer's machinations and a teenage boy who committed suicide.
- Director
- Tai Katō
- Writers
- Haruhiko Mimura, Tai Katō, Tadashi Hiromi
- Language
- Japanese
- Country
- Japan
- Release date
- 13 April 1968
Ensemble
Cast

Makoto Satō
Kawashima

Chieko Baisho
Haruko

Sanae Nakahara
Keiko Hashimoto

Oh Ranfan
Takako Yasuda

Kin Sugai
Misa Mori
Junko Toda
Misao

Tatsuo Matsumura
Chief Detective Kasahara

Fujio Suga
Suzuki
Kin Ishii
Sakurada
Yuki Kawamura
Kyoko Tominaga

Ushio Akashi
Manpuku Restaurant Owner

Atsushi Watanabe
Superintendent
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, the Executioner yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I, the Executioner
No discussions about I, the Executioner yet. Start the first one.









