

1h 42m1999
I Will Survive
Sobreviviré
“The man in your life is not always the man of your dreams...”
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Will Survive
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
After the father of Marga’s unborn child dies, the young woman loses all hope, until she meets a dashing, handsome gentleman who just might be the man of her dreams -- aside from the fact that he happens to be gay…
- Directors
- David Menkes, Alfonso Albacete
- Writers
- David Menkes, Alfonso Albacete, Lucía Etxebarría
- Language
- Spanish; Castilian
- Country
- Spain
- Release date
- 19 November 1999
Ensemble
Cast

Emma Suárez
Marga

Juan Diego Botto
Iñaqui

Mirta Ibarra
Rosa

Rosana Pastor
Trini

Manuel Manquiña
Rolando

Maite Blasco
Carmen

Àlex Brendemühl
José
Javier Martín
Carlos

Elena Irureta
Marivi

Alberto San Juan
Oscar

José Manuel Cervino
Fernando

Adrià Collado
Roberto
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Will Survive yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Will Survive
No discussions about I Will Survive yet. Start the first one.