

PG2h 7m2011
I Wish
奇跡
“They wished for a miracle.”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Wish
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Twelve-year-old Koichi, who has been separated from his brother Ryunosuke due to his parents' divorce, hears a rumor that the new bullet trains will precipitate a wish-granting miracle when they pass each other at top speed.
- Director
- Hirokazu Kore-eda
- Writers
- Hirokazu Kore-eda
- Language
- Japanese
- Country
- Japan
- Release date
- 11 June 2011
- Box office
- $1,543,385
Ensemble
Cast

Koki Maeda
Koichi Osako

Oshirō Maeda
Ryoonosuke Kinami

Nene Otsuka
Nozomi Osako

Joe Odagiri
Kenji Kinami
Ryôga Hayashi
Tasuku
Hoshinosuke Yoshinaga
Shin Ota

Kyara Uchida
Megumi Ariyoshi

Kanna Hashimoto
Kanna
Rento Isobe
Rento

Masami Nagasawa
Mimura

Hiroshi Abe
Mr. Sakagami

Yui Natsukawa
Kyoko Ariyoshi
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Wish yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Wish
No discussions about I Wish yet. Start the first one.










