

1h 27m1976
Bruce Lee and I
李小龍與我
Action
Streaming guide
Where to watch Bruce Lee and I
Free with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A movie on the life of the renowned Bruce Lee, especially his relationship with his mistress.
- Director
- John Law Ma
- Writers
- Yim Hiu-Bo, Suen A-Foo, Shu Lan
- Language
- Chinese
- Country
- Hong Kong
- Release date
- 9 January 1976
Ensemble
Cast

Betty Ting Pei
Betty Ting Pei

Danny Lee Sau-Yin
Bruce Lee

Wong San
Lo Wei

Chin Ti
Movie Producer

Wang Sha
Kong Ming

Sze-Ma Wah-Lung

James Nam Seok-Hoon
Bar Manager

Tony Lou Chun-Ku
Ruffian Zhao

Chan Lau
Thug

Tino Wong
Thug
Tino Wong
Thug

Danny Chow Yun-Kin
Thug
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Bruce Lee and I yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Bruce Lee and I
No discussions about Bruce Lee and I yet. Start the first one.




