

PG-131h 35m2023
Maybe I Do
“Maybe you stay married for the kids.”
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch Maybe I Do
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Michelle and Allen, who have reached the point in their relationship where they are considering next steps, decide to invite their parents to finally meet and to offer some understanding of why marriage works. Except the parents already know each other quite well, which leads to some very distinct opinions about the value of marriage.
- Director
- Michael Jacobs
- Writers
- Michael Jacobs
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 27 January 2023
- Budget
- $7,500,000
- Box office
- $4,393,504
Ensemble
Cast

Luke Bracey
Allen

Diane Keaton
Grace

Richard Gere
Howard

Emma Roberts
Michelle

Susan Sarandon
Monica

William H. Macy
Sam

DazMann Still
Jonah

Azriél Patricia
Aurora

Michael Kostroff
Manny

Adrienne Acevedo Lovette
Waitress

John Rothman
Neighbor Next Door

James Monroe Iglehart
Minister
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Maybe I Do yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Maybe I Do
No discussions about Maybe I Do yet. Start the first one.







