

1h 28m1961
I'll End in Hell
俺は地獄へ行く
ActionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'll End in Hell
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'll End in Hell in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Joji Dan tries to find the heir of a prosperous Japanese millionaire who died in Mexico. However, the bandits want to take over the inheritance and Joji has to use his skills as a fast and accurate shooter!
- Director
- Haruyasu Noguchi
- Writers
- Seiji Hoshikawa
- Language
- Japanese
- Country
- Japan
- Release date
- 1 October 1961
Ensemble
Cast

Joe Shishido
Joji Dan

Reiko Sasamori
Yuri Kizuka

Yuji Odaka
Tetsu Sunaga

Hiroshi Nihon'yanagi
Torai Tei

Minako Katsuki
Gena Mori

Yoshie Minami
Aki Hirotsu

Yūko Kusunoki

Arihiro Fujimura
Almenda Okada
Yoshihiro Nakadai
Kito

Nobuo Kawakami
Ikunosuke Koizumi
Shimada
Gō Kuroda
Chan
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'll End in Hell yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I'll End in Hell
No discussions about I'll End in Hell yet. Start the first one.