VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide

NR30m1917

The Empty Gun

Western

Streaming guide

Where to watch The Empty Gun

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy The Empty Gun in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Frank, riding through the storm, approaches the station, to give ten thousand dollars worth of gold, which he has just brought from the mine, into safe keeping. Dave the agent hears him, and when he finally appeared, disappointment awaited Frank. "I can't take charge of the money," says Dave. "I'm sorry, Frank, but the train is late, and the gold can't go on tonight. I saw two suspicious-looking characters hanging around here, and I won't take the responsibility."

Director
Joseph De Grasse
Writers
J. Grubb Alexander, Fred Myton
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
4 September 1917

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of The Empty Gun yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about The Empty Gun

Start a discussion

No discussions about The Empty Gun yet. Start the first one.