

R1h 33m1992
C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa
“Loyalty Comes At a Price”
ActionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A CIA operative kills a terrorist during a prison break. When a group of terrorists attempts to recover a microchip implanted in the man's body, one of them is captured and convinced by the CIA to work for them as an informer.
- Director
- Joseph Merhi
- Writers
- John Weidner, Ken Lamplugh
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 24 September 1992
Ensemble
Cast

Lorenzo Lamas
Mark Graver

Kathleen Kinmont
Alexa

O. J. Simpson
Nick Murphy

Alex Cord
Victor Mahler
Pamela Dixon
Chief Robin (as Pam Dixon)

Michael Bailey Smith
Vlad

Stephen Quadros
Max
Shonna Cobb
Tanya
Clayton Staggs
Captain O'Neil
H. Ray Huff
Commander
Charles Meshack
Reverend

Dan Tullis Jr.
Terrorist
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa
No discussions about C.I.A. Code Name: Alexa yet. Start the first one.








