VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
The Bride & I poster

1h 40m1969

The Bride & I

新娘與我

Romance

8.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch The Bride & I

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy The Bride & I in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A comical look at the preparations and anxiety associated with marriage. As a young man searches for his ideal mate, he reflects upon this madness and has second thoughts about matrimony.

Director
Pai Ching-jui
Writers
Hai Lan, Wu Huan
Language
Chinese
Country
Taiwan
Release date
31 January 1969

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of The Bride & I yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about The Bride & I

Start a discussion

No discussions about The Bride & I yet. Start the first one.