

2h 9m2014
The Crossing I
太平轮(上)
“There was never a more dangerous time to fall in love.”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch The Crossing I
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy The Crossing I in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
At the end of the World War II and the middle of the Chinese Revolution, three couples from different backgrounds with different nationalities flee from China to the island of Taiwan.
- Director
- John Woo
- Writers
- Wang Huiling
- Language
- Chinese
- Country
- China, Hong Kong, United States of America, Taiwan
- Release date
- 2 December 2014
- Budget
- $35,000,000
- Box office
- $32,400,000
Ensemble
Cast

Huang Xiaoming
Lei Yifang

Song Hye-kyo
Zhou Yunfen

Takeshi Kaneshiro
Yan Shikun

Tong Dawei
Tong Daqing

Zhang Ziyi
Yu Zhen

Masami Nagasawa
Masako Shimura

Yu Zhen

Miura Kenichi
Li Xin-Meng

Bowie Lam Bo-Yee
Peter Yuan

Hitomi Kuroki
Mrs Shimura

Tony Yang
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of The Crossing I yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about The Crossing I
No discussions about The Crossing I yet. Start the first one.