

R2h 5m1997
G.I. Jane
“Failure is not an option.”
ActionDramaWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch G.I. Jane
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
In response to political pressure from Senator Lillian DeHaven, the U.S. Navy begins a program that would allow for the eventual integration of women into its combat services. The program begins with a single trial candidate, Lieutenant Jordan O'Neil, who is chosen specifically for her femininity. O'Neil enters the grueling Navy SEAL training program under the command of Master Chief John James Urgayle, who unfairly pushes O'Neil until her determination wins his respect.
- Director
- Ridley Scott
- Writers
- David Twohy, Danielle Alexandra
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom, United States of America
- Release date
- 19 August 1997
- Budget
- $50,000,000
- Box office
- $48,169,156
Ensemble
Cast

Demi Moore
Lt. Jordan O'Neil

Viggo Mortensen
Master Chief John James Urgayle

Morris Chestnut
McCool

Josh Hopkins
Flea

David Vadim
Cortez

Jim Caviezel
Slovnik

Boyd Kestner
Wickwire

Kevin Gage
Instructor Pyro

David Warshofsky
Instructor Johns

Jason Beghe
Royce

Anne Bancroft
Senator Lillian DeHaven

Scott Wilson
C.O. Salem
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of G.I. Jane yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about G.I. Jane
No discussions about G.I. Jane yet. Start the first one.




