VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I've Got to Live... poster

1h 42m1978

I've Got to Live...

Man måste ju leva...

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I've Got to Live...

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I've Got to Live... in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The sawmill in a northern Swedish village close down. Nils becomes unemployed. In order to cope with needs of his family, he is forced to travel south. His wife Karin and the children will stay in the village until further notice. Nils starts working at a factory. In addition to the job, he has been promised a good residence so that the family can move to him.

Director
Margareta Vinterheden
Writers
Margareta Vinterheden, Alf Israelsson
Language
Swedish
Country
Sweden
Release date
20 March 1978

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I've Got to Live... yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I've Got to Live...

Start a discussion

No discussions about I've Got to Live... yet. Start the first one.