

Streaming guide
Where to watch My Will, I Will
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy My Will, I Will in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
After almost dying in a freakish accident, wealthy widow Wang Kam decides she needs a will. But unfortunately she does not have any hiers.
- Director
- Jamie Luk Kim-Ming
- Writers
- Jamie Luk Kim-Ming, Stephan Yip Tin-Hang
- Country
- Hong Kong
- Release date
- 20 November 1986
Ensemble
Cast

Chow Yun-Fat
Detective

Carol Cheng
Rich widow

Bennett Pang Kin-San
Lawyer

Lau Siu-Ming

Wong Wan-Sze
Lawyer's wife

Kenneth Tsang

Lam Lei
Cheung Hing-Lung

Annike Phong

Amy Wu Mei-Yee

Law Ho-Kai

William Ho
Brother Ho
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of My Will, I Will yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about My Will, I Will
No discussions about My Will, I Will yet. Start the first one.