
2h 14m2009
When I Met U
“And it all began...”
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch When I Met U
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A young woman and her pilot are stranded on a remote island after they crash land their plane. The two are contentious at first, but grow affectionate as they work together to survive. But when their rescue arrives, they are instantly brought back to the real world, where they're both in committed relationships.
- Director
- Joel Lamangan
- Writers
- Aloy Adlawan
- Language
- English
- Country
- Philippines
- Release date
- 11 February 2009
Ensemble
Cast

Richard Gutierrez
Benjie

KC Concepcion
Jenny

Alfred Vargas
Albert

Iya Villania
Tracy

Tirso Cruz III
Kardo

Cherry Pie Picache
ChonChing

Tonton Gutierrez
Manny

Chanda Romero
Sylvia

Perla Bautista
Stella

Raquel Villavicencio
Beatrice
Chariz Solomon
Kim

Bearwin Meily
Tato
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of When I Met U yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about When I Met U
No discussions about When I Met U yet. Start the first one.