

1h 35m2001
Tempted
“I want to believe I can trust her...So I want to pay you to seduce my wife”
MysteryRomanceThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch Tempted
Free with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A wealthy man married to a beautiful younger woman puts her fidelity to the test.
- Director
- Bill Bennett
- Writers
- Bill Bennett
- Language
- English
- Country
- Australia, France, United States of America
- Release date
- 1 January 2001
Ensemble
Cast

Burt Reynolds
Charlie LeBlanc

Saffron Burrows
Lilly LeBlanc

Peter Facinelli
Jimmy Mulate

Eric Mabius
Ted

Carol Sutton
Steffie, LeBlanc's Maid

Randy Austin
J.A.
Kyle Erby
Carl

George DiCenzo
Byron Blades

David Jensen
Blades Man

Mike Starr
Dot Collins

Jack Radosta
Saturn Barman
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Tempted yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Tempted
No discussions about Tempted yet. Start the first one.








