
Streaming guide
Where to watch Theru
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Theru in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Hari and his two friends who get embroiled in a murder case under unusual circumstances. They deal with the power-play, haplessness and trauma.
- Director
- S J Sinu
- Writers
- Dinil P k, Hareesh Mohanan
- Language
- Malayalam
- Country
- India
- Release date
- 6 January 2023
Ensemble
Cast

Amith Chakalakkal
Harikrishnan

Baburaj
S.I Soman

Kalabhavan Shajon
C.I Ashokan

Sreejith Ravi
S.I Bastin Paul

Sanju Sivaram
Lalapan

Prasanth Alexander
Girish

Shiyas Kareem
Mathew

Vijayaraghavan
Krishna Kumar
Johan P Sam
Sidhu

Pramod Veliyanad
Ravi

Riya Saira
S.I Sunitha

Sminu Sijo
Janaki
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Theru yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Theru
No discussions about Theru yet. Start the first one.