

Streaming guide
Where to watch Asthra
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Asthra in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Detective Joshy Mathew pursues a ruthless gang who murdered two cops and left a mysterious arrow symbol at the crime scene, employing unconventional methods to track them down.
- Director
- Azad Alavil
- Writers
- Engandiyoor Chandrasekharan, Vinu K Mohan, B. K. Hari Narayanan
- Language
- Malayalam
- Country
- India
- Release date
- 1 December 2023
Ensemble
Cast

Amith Chakalakkal
C.I Joshy Mathew

Senthil Krishna Rajamani
Murukesan

Kalabhavan Shajon
C.I Varkey
Suhasinni Kumaran
Kani

Santhosh Keezhattoor
S.P David Kuruvila

Sudheer Karamana
Mahadevan

Renu Soundar
Ruku

Abu Salim
Opposition Leader

Srikant Murali
Chief Minister

Neena Kurup
College Librarian

Jayakrishnan
S.I Baburaj
Jiju Raj
S.I Firoz
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Asthra yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Asthra
No discussions about Asthra yet. Start the first one.