

PG-131h 35m2003
Before I Say Goodbye
“What she doesn't know could kill her.”
DramaThrillerTV Movie
Streaming guide
Where to watch Before I Say Goodbye
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Nelly McDermott, the granddaughter of a prominent politician, loses her husband, architect Adam Cauliff, in a fiery boat explosion. When she's informed that he was murdered, Nell is compelled to find the killer by searching for the truth, with the help of a psychic, which could solve the mystery — or end her life.
- Director
- Michael Storey
- Writers
- Ali Marie Matheson, Jon Cooksey, John Benjamin Martin
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada, United States of America
- Release date
- 1 January 2003
Ensemble
Cast

Sean Young
Nell MacDermott Cauliff

Peter DeLuise
Detective Brennan

Ursula Karven
Lisa Ryan

Lloyd Bochner
Mac MacDermott

Winston Rekert
Peter Lang

Christopher Shyer
Adam Cauliff

Aaron Douglas
Detective Jack Sclafani

Desiree Zurowski
Winifred Johnson

Claudette Mink
Bonnie Wilson

Scott Heindl
Jed Kaplan

Gillian Barber
Therapist

Woody Jeffreys
Jimmy Ryan
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Before I Say Goodbye yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Before I Say Goodbye
No discussions about Before I Say Goodbye yet. Start the first one.












