VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Surrender Dear poster

NR1h 7m1948

I Surrender Dear

MusicRomance

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Surrender Dear

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Surrender Dear in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Patty Nelson lands a job as a singer with orchestra leader Al Tyler, and tours with the band as "Patty Hart." Patty's father Russ is dismissed from his radio-station job, and the disc jockey selected to replace him is Al Tyler. Patty rushes home to keep Russ company on the air for the final few days, and Al wonders why she suddenly walked out on him. The new "Patty and Russ" radio show catches on, causing complications with Al and the radio-station bosses.

Director
Arthur Dreifuss
Writers
M. Coates Webster
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
6 October 1948

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Surrender Dear yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Surrender Dear

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Surrender Dear yet. Start the first one.