VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I'm All Right poster

1h 20m1989

I'm All Right

Я в полном порядке

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'm All Right

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'm All Right in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The story is about a marriage swindler of all-Union scale, who once decided to get married, and at the same time to check the profitability of his home filing cabinet, was convinced of its disorder. Upset by the failure, Gvozdev meets Zina in a bar and unwittingly finds himself drawn into the circle of misfortunes of a former variety show dancer (as she introduced herself to him).

Director
Nikolay Dostal
Writers
Aleksandr Borodyanskiy, Nikolay Dostal
Language
Russian
Country
Soviet Union
Release date
1 December 1989

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'm All Right yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'm All Right

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'm All Right yet. Start the first one.