

Streaming guide
Where to watch C.I.D.
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy C.I.D. in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
C.I.D. inspector Veer wages war against organized crime. His enemy is Roshan Lala, the overlord of the drug and gold smuggling racket in India.
- Director
- Ajay Goel
- Writers
- Suraj Sanim
- Language
- Hindi
- Country
- India
- Release date
- 25 May 1990
Ensemble
Cast

Vinod Khanna
Police Inspector Veer Sehgal

Amrita Singh
Meghna Saxena

Juhi Chawla Mehta
Police Inspector Raksha Mehra

Suresh Oberoi
Major Brijmohan Verma

Shafi Inamdar
Police Inspector Faizan

Alok Nath
Police Commissioner

Kiran Kumar
Roshan Lala

Bharat Kapoor
Sunil Saxena

Sudhir
Michael

Aftab Shivdasani
Sunny (as Master Aftabh)
Aparajita
Mrs. Sudha Saxena
Raksha Mehta
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of C.I.D. yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about C.I.D.
No discussions about C.I.D. yet. Start the first one.