

R1h 45m2017
I Remember You
Ég Man Þig
DramaHorrorMysteryThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Remember You
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
After an older lady hangs herself in a church, a new psychiatrist discovers she was obsessed with the disappearance of his eight-year-old son, who vanished three years earlier. Meanwhile, three city dwellers are restoring a house when they realize it is haunted.
- Director
- Óskar Thór Axelsson
- Writers
- Yrsa Sigurðardóttir, Ottó Geir Borg, Óskar Thór Axelsson
- Language
- Icelandic
- Country
- Iceland
- Release date
- 5 May 2017
- Budget
- $2,408,070
Ensemble
Cast

Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson
Freyr

Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir
Lif

Thorvaldur Kristjansson
Garðar

Elma Stefanía Ágústsdóttir
Sara

Sara Dögg Ásgeirsdóttir
Dagný

Jóhanna Vigdís Arnardóttir
Móðir Óla

Anna Gunndís Guðmundsdóttir
Katrin

Þröstur Leó Gunnarsson
Skipstjóri
Ragnheiður Steindórsdóttir
Úrsúla
Sveinn Geirsson
Elías

Theodór Júlíusson
Bjarni

Thor Tulinius
Veigar
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Remember You yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Remember You
No discussions about I Remember You yet. Start the first one.










