

1h 54m2010
I M 24
“The perks of lying.”
Comedy
Streaming guide
Where to watch I M 24
Free with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Saying the truth was always difficult, and lying, they say, is much simpler. Shubendu lives by the tougher option. But when this honest, 42 year old balding writer falls in love with a 22 year old beauty queen, he is tempted to lie. What's more, his jerk of a roommate, Gagan, who swears by the magic of lies, helps him cook up stories. What follows is a hilarious ride of lies, cover-ups, goof-ups and contradicting tales. Shubendu begins enjoying this ride. Why didn't he know that lying was so much fun?! But at some point, the madness has got to stop. The question is: When? This Saurabh Shukla directed romantic comedy will touch all hearts, both young and old.
- Director
- Saurabh Shukla
- Writers
- Saurabh Shukla
- Language
- Hindi
- Country
- India
- Release date
- 30 October 2010
Ensemble
Cast

Rajat Kapoor
Shubendu Roy

Ranvir Shorey
Gagandeep Singh

Neha Dhupia
Sheela

Manjari Fadnnis
Kanak

Saurabh Shukla
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I M 24 yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I M 24
No discussions about I M 24 yet. Start the first one.



