
1h 10m1953
I Was Stronger
Bila sam jača
DramaWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Was Stronger
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Was Stronger in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Instead of running away from enemy raid, a female partisan-doctor decides to stay and help one of their wounded children.
- Director
- Gustav Gavrin
- Writers
- Gustav Gavrin, Rados Novakovic
- Country
- Yugoslavia
- Release date
- 17 June 1953
Ensemble
Cast

Sava Severova
Marija, doktorka

Mira Stupica
Zora

Nikola Popović
Načelnik, Zorin muž
Božidar Drnić
Apotekar
Ivo Jakšić
Nemački major
Božidar Marjanović
Bora, Zorin sin

Ljuba Tadić
Agent
Rade Brašanac

Ljubiša Jovanović
Miodrag Naunović
Fran Novaković
Aleksandar Ognjanovic
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Was Stronger yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Was Stronger
No discussions about I Was Stronger yet. Start the first one.