
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Didn't Do It
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Didn't Do It in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Gormless George Trotter moves down from Manchester to the bright lights of London in search of fame and fortune on the stage - only to find himself the prime suspect in a bizarre murder mystery!
- Director
- Marcel Varnel
- Writers
- Stephen Black, Howard Irving Young, Norman Lee
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 6 August 1945
Ensemble
Cast

George Formby
George Trotter
Billy Caryll
Tiger Tubbs
Hilda Mundy
Ma Tubbs
Gaston Palmer
Le Grand Gaston
Jack Daly
Terry O'Rourke

Carl Jaffe
Hilary Vance
Marjorie Browne
Betty Dickson

Wally Patch
Det Sgt. Carp

Ian Fleming
Chief Inspr. Twyning
Vincent Holman
Erasmus Montague

Dennis Wyndham
Tom Driscoll

Gordon McLeod
Supt. Belstock
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Didn't Do It yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Didn't Do It
No discussions about I Didn't Do It yet. Start the first one.